The Asset Naming Assistant application allows marketers to apply a name to Oracle Eloqua assets based on business rules and categories defined by the Administrator. The application provides the following capabilities:
1. Select the Oracle Eloqua assets that the naming business rules will apply to
2. Add Business Categories to be applied to the name of Oracle Eloqua assets
- Choose between a picklist, text value, and date
- Set the order in which the Business Categories will appear on the name
- Choose whether that Business Category is a required value to name an Oracle Eloqua asset
3. Set Business Rules for the following:
- Link Oracle Eloqua assets to Business Categories and choose which Business Categories get displayed on which the Oracle Eloqua assets
- Set a separator type value to determine which character separates the different Business Category values in the name of an Oracle Eloqua asset.
- Choose whether to append a date timestamp (in Epoch Timestamp format) to a name of an asset
4. Allow end users to fill out a form from within the asset. The application will save the asset with the new name.